Our philosophy as a ski school is to provide coaching/lessons making sure we include the following essential elements:
- Convenient start times and meeting places.
- A SAFE, FUN and STATE OF THE ART learning environment.
- A choice of Instructors who have the required language, technical and personal skills to teach clients with patience and passion.
- An inclusive learning experience to ensure we provide the type of coaching and skills you require.
- Ensuring families with children of all ages are made to feel safe and happy.
- Controlled group sizes. (Average of 6/7 people per group)
- End of week on snow presentation of Adult logbooks, and Children’s Snow star awards & medals. (Continual weekly assessment, No Tests, Free Medals for all children)
Experts by your side to help you learn to ski and/or snowboard. Private ski and snowboard lessons. Group ski lessons (10:15-12:45): The course starts every morning at 10:15 a.m. giving you plenty of time to prepare yourselves and get to the meeting point. Small group sizes: 6 to 7 people on average. Private day-long lessons, on or off-piste.
Magasin concept go sport montagne
38750 Alpe d'Huez
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : https://www.ecoledeski-alpedhuez.com
LocationThe customer reception point of the ESI Alpe d'Huez ski school is located in the concept go sport montagne sports store in the Bergers shopping center.
PricesPrivate ski and snowboard lessons : € 55
Group ski lessons 6 morning from sunday to friday : € 219