Located at turn n ° 7 of the Alpe d'Huez road, about 2km from the village of Huez
Dating from the 11th century, the church of Saint-Ferreol d'Huez is mentioned since 1058. It retains the status of parish until 1672, when is built the church of St. Anne in the village center. Its architecture belongs to the Romanesque style. A bell tower carries a stone spire decorated with pinnacles at the four corners; it is also pierced with round arch openings. The Saint-Ferréol church remains surrounded by the communal cemetery. Perched above the Romanche valley, this religious building is linked visually in the Middle Ages to the Brandes plateau and, since its construction, to Saint-Pierre de la Garde, a contemporary parish.