Sports center, open-air ice rink, heated outdoor swimming pool, indoor swimming pool, adventure jungle style gym, escape game, dog sledding, ski joering, sledges...
At the Sports & Congress Center
Multitude of activities, many of which are specially adapted for children:
- 1 special climbing lesson per week for 6-7 year olds (Please note: places are limited)
- Climbing lessons are open from 8 years old
- Archery is accessible from 8 years old
- Compressed air shooting is open to children from 10 years old
- Football tournaments are organized for 8-12 year olds
- A pan room (climbing) is accessible to initiated children from 13 years old
- The paddling pool of the covered swimming pool will delight the little ones
A multiactivities PREMIUM card to build according to desire and budget, for children and parents!
At the open-air ice rink
Open-air ice rink also offers many activities for children who want to learn about the pleasures of sliding on ice:
- Sledges are available to parents so that toddlers can sit down, or to help them learn to skate
- Ice skates can be rented from size 23 (from 3 years old)
- Curling and human curling tournaments, from 13 years old, are organized to discover these original activities.
- Possibility of taking private or group skating lessons
- Several times a week (schedule on request), an ice garden is set up on the ice rink.
At the heated outdoor swimming pool
Equipped with a large swimming pool, but also a smaller pool:
- accessible from 3 months
- purchase of swimsuit, hat, … possible on site
- possibility of taking private swimming lessons
An adventure jungle style gym where no harness are needed at 8m off the ground in the Sports and Convention Center.
2 Escape rooms: Ski Room and Mayday / 1 outdoor area (augmented reality games on tablets in the resort): The magic portal / 1 aperitif escape (decipher the puzzles to open the cooler!).
The dog sled rides immerse you in the Nordic adventure. Sleigh ride on pedestrian walks, reservation required 15 days before.
Come and discover ski-jöering behind a horse. This is a great opportunity to rediscover nature in winter to the rhythm of the horses. It is also a way to introduce non-riders to the pleasures of the horse.
The resort offers different sledging areas for young and old!
- sledging with brakes and wearing of helmets compulsory (not provided), under the Grandes Rousses gondola (access by DMC1):
- sledding areas maintained and reserved for the little ones in the Bergers sector (between the Marmottes 1 and Romains chairlifts). A 20m wide and 50m long track allows a materialized and secure ascent and descent!
- A 4-season toboggan run on illuminated rails in the Bergers sector allows 1 km of descent with turns, jumps, waves, flip-flaps, twists, tunnels… and the possibility of descent with a virtual reality mask!
Telephone : 04 76 11 44 44
38750 Alpe d'Huez
Website : https://www.alpedhuez.com/en/winter/activities/sports-centre/
Website : https://www.alpedhuez.com/en/winter/types-apidae/equipement-types-apidae/municip...
Website : https://www.alpedhuez.com/en/winter/types-apidae/equipement-types-apidae/outdoor...
Website : https://www.alpedhuez.com/en/winter/types-apidae/activite-types-apidae/premium-p...
Website : https://www.alpedhuez.com/en/winter/types-apidae/equipement-types-apidae/sleddin...
Website : https://www.alpedhuez.com/en/luge/
Website : https://www.alpedhuez.com/en/winter/types-apidae/activite-types-apidae/dog-sledd...
Website : https://www.alpedhuez.com/en/winter/types-apidae/activite-types-apidae/ski-joeri...